Retail Store Manager - Rotorua Full-Time
PAGANI is looking for a STORE MANAGER to manage our retail store in ROTORUA.
Working in partnership with the Regional Manager you will play a vital role in mentoring and developing a passionate team of Superstars. Utilise your management experience to achieve high standards, lead by example, embrace the company’s entrepreneurial spirit and inspire your team through passion and belief in the brand. This could be the perfect role for you and the first step towards a long term and fulfilling career with a leader in NZ woman’s fashion.
Our PAGANI ROTORUA store is looking for a STORE MANAGER who:
- Provides customers unique and memorable in-store experiences
- Thinks strategically to identify missed opportunities and has a proven track record in driving sales and KPI’s
- Demonstrates flexibility and innovation reacting positively to changing work demands
- Is confident to work along the Regional Manager to MOTIVATE, INSPIRE and LEAD a high performing team at an individual level
- Brings FUN creating energy and excitement to motivate your team focusing on shared goals and values
As STORE MANAGER you will have proven experience in:
- Demonstrates a strong understanding of store and business KPI expectations & drives potential sales opportunities
- Ensures employees are aligned with store and business expectations
- Ensures employees are customer service ambassadors at all times
- Driving and motivating a positive environment with employees & customers instore whenever possible with your amazing interpersonal skills
- Managing the recruitment and training of all new and existing team members
- Ensuring that best practice for visual merchandising directives and standards for the sales floor and offsite are being executed in line with weekly communications
- Completing monthly rosters and ensure they are costed within hours budget
We thank all applicants in advance as only successful applicants will be contacted for an interview.
PAGANI is an equal opportunity employer and considers all applicants for employment on the basis of their individual capabilities and qualifications ensuring a strong corporate commitment to inclusion and diversity.