Retail Store Manager - Mulitiple locations Full-Time
you are passionate about working within a creative environment where your
individual style is celebrated, Pagani can offer the opportunity you have been
About The Position
You will thrive in a fast paced environment and be an experienced and inspiring team leader. With a love of fashion and a passion for customer service, as our store manager you will be responsible for managing and driving our store retail team to go above and beyond what is expected. To succeed you must be able to motivate and lead your team while creating a buzzing work environment that promotes the development of individual growth and maximises the store’s performance.
Skills and Experience
- A great sense of style and a love of fashion is a must!
- Someone who provides exceptional and personalised customer service
- The ability to create a unique shopping environment in store
- Previous staff management/training/recruitment/development experience
- Experience in a target focused sales environment
- Exceptional time management, delegation and task prioritising skills
- The ability to motivate your team while maintaining a professional and positive work environment.
Sales Adviser - Multiple locations Part-Time
Are you looking for a job that involves your love of fashion and your passion for customer service? Do you have exceptional customer service skills? We have exciting career opportunity for sales stars that want to develop their career in fashion.
You will lead by example to meet your customers individual needs along with supporting the store management team to coach, develop and motivate the style advisors. This is your opportunity to learn key management skills and understand the retail store operations. We need someone who has proven experience in a sales environment with a focus on achieving sales targets.
Assistant Manager - Multiple locations Part-time
Are you looking for the next step in Retail Management? Are you looking for a job that involves your love of fashion and your passion for customer service? We are looking for experienced Assistant Store Managers that can help drive the team and assist the Store Manager in the day to day operations of the store.
We need someone who loves fashion, has previous supervisor/management experience and has proven results in a sales environment with a focus on achieving sales targets. You will also have exceptional time management and task prioritizing skills.
Your ability to motivate and guide the store team will be crucial to support the store manager, increase sales and to constantly deliver outstanding customer service.
Stock Room Coordinator - Multiple Locations Part-time
Are you looking for a job that involves your love of fashion and your organisational skills?
Pagani is looking for two experienced Stock Room Coordinators to join our Albany & Manukau stores part time.
What we are looking for:
- Exceptional time management and task prioritizing skills.
- Excellent communication and customer service abilities
- The ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Loves fashion and styling
- Good command of the English language.
In this role you will be responsible for maintaining the stores stock room, carrying out stock replenishments and merchandising the store in a timely manner. Your high attention to detail and multi-tasking abilities will be invaluable to the success of the store.