CX Coordinator (Online) - Auckland, Head office Full-time
If you are passionate about working within a creative environment where your individual style is celebrated, Pagani can offer the opportunity you have been seeking.
Since inception Pagani has experienced extraordinary growth and success, this continues today as we launch our new look branding across the country.
This role will see you working closely within our Online Department with a focus on customer engagement and service. You will be responsible for engaging with the Pagani customers to bring our brands customer service to life across all channels, with the goal to increase company sales.
In this role you will;
- Troubleshoot customer questions, issues and complaints quickly and efficiently
- Become an expert on the Pagani products and brand and offer exceptional customer service
- Bring our brands customer experience to life across phone, digital, live chat, social media and Trade Me
- Serve as the primary resource for all customers via the above channels
- Deliver our service standards for all orders and returns ensuring set timeframes are met
- Assist with order dispatch; including picking, packing and stock management
- Assist with online support when required; including product uploads, merchandising, admin, dispatch or stock
- Assist with reporting on customer insights alongside the web, marketing and branding teams.
About your skills and experience;
- Excellent organisational skills with the ability to prioritize workload and work to deadlines
- Enjoy working in a fast-paced energetic environment
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- Quick learner who takes direction and feedback well
- Details orientated
- Excellent relationship building
- Ability to work collaboratively in both a group situation and autonomously
- Highly efficient in computer systems, especially Microsoft Office Suite
- Experience in a similar role, preferably in the fashion industry is required
If you have a love of fashion, and seek a challenging, rewarding career, we’d love to hear from you.