Assistant Buyer, Fashion - Auckland Full-time
Assistant Buyer – Fashion
If you are passionate about working within a creative environment where your individual style is celebrated, Pagani can offer the opportunity you have been seeking.
This role is suitable for a recent entrant into the fashion industry, with an ambitious attitude to excel and progress within the company.
Since inception Pagani has experienced extraordinary growth and success, this continues today as we roll out our new look branding across the country.
Our Buying team are at the heart of our business and at Pagani you would be working as part of a leading team in a fast, dynamic, diverse and exciting environment. This role works closely alongside the Buyers on a broad range of tasks to assist with the development of womenswear.
In this role you will;
- Issue new season samples with style numbers and costing sheets.
- Process all new sample and bulk orders and enter into Garment Order.
- Analyse sales and create ratios.
- Prepare Top Styles Reports and garments for Monday trade meeting.
- Update Costings and Garment Order with any changes to the order or delivery.
- Manage and organise all physical samples into the correct areas.
- Maintain overseas sample rack.
- General filing of QC sheets and Shipping Sample Specs.
- Prepare Key Style info for the VM and web teams.
- Assist with fit meetings and update all sample comments.
- Approve final details for PP samples.
- Buying point of contact to other head office departments.
- Assist the Buyers as required.
In addition to the above the following tasks may be required.
- Sign off Shipping and Bulk samples.
- Assist the buyer’s with trend reports and campaign style sheets.
- Assist with sample development; fitting, garment construction notes and fabric sourcing.
- Complete garment Markdown booklets each Monday.
- Qualification in Fashion
- 1-2 years’ experience in a similar role.
- Fabric and construction knowledge.
- Energetic, self-motivated professional with excellent communication skills.
- Strong attention to detail with data entry and documents.
- Proficient understanding of excel.
- Exceptionally organised, methodical and efficient.
- Time keeping skills with ability to meet stringent deadlines.
- Pro-Active attitude with the ability to work individually and in a team.
About your skills and experience;
If you are energetic, hardworking and thrive in a collaborative and fast paced environment then please apply.