At Pagani we value our customers and are committed to protecting the privacy of our site visitors and customers. We will not disclose any information about our customers to third parties except where it is part of providing a service to you e.g. arranging your order to be sent to you. We collect information such as name, age, gender, email address, phone number, postal address and credit card details.
We will not sell your name, address, email address, credit card information or any other personal information without your permission.
Our payment method is all done through a third party. We use Direct Payment Solutions (DPS) as a secured credit card payment method. Neither Pagani nor the website sees or stores credit card details. For more information please see here: http://sec.paymentexpress.com/about.html
What we use your information for
- To process and fulfill your order, including sending you emails to confirm your order status and shipment
- To communicate with you and to send you information by email, post mail or other means about our products, services and promotions
- To fulfill our promotions
- To enhance your shopping experience
- To analyse trends and statistics
- To contact you if necessary
All text or email communications you receive from us will have functionality that allows you to unsubscribe on the spot, meaning you will no longer receive communications from us unless it is regarding a transaction or security issue. You are also able to email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or edit your account details on our website at any time if you wish to stop communications from us by logging into your account here.
We aim to reply to your inquiries within 24 hours on during working days. The Webstore working hours are Monday – Friday from 8.30am –5pm.